Top Plitvice Lakes National Park Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Plitvice Lakes National Park Tours
With 16 lakes, the Plitvice Lakes National Park is huge, and it can be easy to wander around and get lost on your own. Take this Plitvice Lakes private walking tour, and go with a guide through the UNESCO World Heritage Site. When booking, choose if you’d like to explore the Lower Lakes, Upper Lakes, or both. At the end of your tour, you’ll ride a panoramic train back to the park’s north-side entrance.
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, renowned for its stunning natural scenery, including 16 lakes, lush forests, and cascading waterfalls. This guided tour is ideal for independent travelers who can make their own way to the park. Skip the line with your guide to ensure that you don’t waste time queueing and see all the most impressive viewpoints, while avoiding the crowds as much as possible.
Enjoy an active way of discovering the beautiful Mreznica River and some of its loveliest surrounding scenery on this half-day kayaking tour. Make your way to the departure point in the village of Primislje, get familiar with your gear, and set off in the company of a guide; this tour is accessible for participants of various ages and skill levels. Paddle alongside steep canyon walls, see waterfalls and lush plant life, and enjoy the setting’s tranquility. All necessary equipment is included for your ease.
The Plitvice Lakes National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site and renowned for its dramatic waterfalls, glittering lakes, and lush forested cliffs. This admission ticket offers full access to the park’s hiking trails and boardwalks, so you can explore the natural wonders at your own pace. Also included is a ride on the park’s panoramic train, shuttle buses between the Upper and Lower Lakes, and an electric boat cruise around Kozjak Lake.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in Plitvice Lakes National Park?
What Private and Luxury in Plitvice Lakes National Park are taking additional safety precautions?
What Private and Luxury in Plitvice Lakes National Park are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets