Top Piedmont & Liguria Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
Sort by: Featured
Soak in all that Turin and Italy's Piedmont Region have to offer with a 2-, 3-, or 5-day sightseeing pass. Each pass gets you free or discounted admission to upwards of 200 of the area's galleries, museums, monuments and more. In addition you'll receive reduced ticket entry on the main tourist services of Tourin: City SighSeeing open bus, panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, boats on river Po, Sassi - Superga rack tramway, and the Venaria Express shuttle bus. It's an easy and economical way to explore.
Discover the ancient secrets of pharaohs and mummies at the newly renovated Turin Egyptian Museum. Explore four redesigned floors of exhibits that house one of the largest collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world, with over 30,000 artifacts including papyrus scrolls, sarcophagi, taxidermied animals, and jewelry. Learn about the fascinating culture and mythology of ancient Egypt with an included video guide and multimedia displays.
Immerse yourself in the Martini reality among the memories of our past, today's news and the beauty of a future to be written together. Discover our history with a visit to the museums, let yourself be guided in the Martini production plant to learn the secrets behind the iconic products of the brand and conclude with the final tasting signed by Martini.
Get a taste of medieval life in Piedmont plus the region’s gourmet bounty at the Grinzane Cavour Castle, just a short drive from Alba. Check out the Museo delle Langhe section to view artifacts and displays from the castle’s long history and learn about Piedmontese life through the centuries. Sample truffles, wine, and other specialty products, or enjoy a meal among the spectacular hilltop setting at the on-site ‘enoteca’ restaurant.
See all the sights of the Royal Palace of Venaria with your entry ticket booked in advance. Admire the 18th-century palace and its French gardens. Walk through the galleries displaying the once-private art collection of the House of Savoy. See the royal apartments. Enjoy hassle-free access with this entry ticket.
Let yourself be guided by our expert guides to discover the history of the Martini brand and its iconic products. Visit the production plant, where the magic happens! Conclude the experience with a guided tasting of Martini products! Please note: it is mandatory to wear sturdy footwear with rubber soles and closed. Visitors with open shoes or heels will not be admitted to the production visit.
A stroll through the heart of Genoa to discover imposing places, hidden gems, tucked away corners, local eateries and drinking holes, typical trattorias, traditional historic shops. A taste of local Focaccia and pasta with pesto (the only true basil is grown here) are part of a true discovery of this difficult and fascinating city. Get astonished by the beauty and richness of the genoese palaces (many of which are today UNESCO World Heritage), enjoy an elevator ride with the locals and be mesmerized by this unique city.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in Piedmont & Liguria?
The best Museum Tickets & Passes in Piedmont & Liguria according to Viator travelers are:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Piedmont & Liguria are taking additional safety precautions?
These Piedmont & Liguria experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Piedmont & Liguria are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Piedmont & Liguria may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Piazza Statuto Tours & Tickets
- National Cinema Museum (Museo Nazionale del Cinema) Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Grinzane Cavour Castle Tours & Tickets
- Spianata Castelletto Tours & Tickets
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano) Tours & Tickets
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista) Tours & Tickets
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino) Tours & Tickets
- Barolo Tours & Tickets
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli) Tours & Tickets
- Via San Lorenzo Tours & Tickets
- Corso Italia Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Rosso Tours & Tickets
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale) Tours & Tickets
- Via Po Tours & Tickets
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello) Tours & Tickets
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata) Tours & Tickets
- Boccadasse Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva