Top Pescara Culinary Tour
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Pescara Tours
Pizza and tiramisù are two of Italy’s most popular dishes, but they can be tricky to prepare on your own. With this home cooking class, connect with a local host to discover the tricks to turning out perfect pizza and tiramisù at home. Knead and shape your dough like a pro then assemble tiramisù under the guidance of your passionate instructor. End with a celebratory feast featuring the dishes you’ve prepared together.
This three and a half hour food and wine tour offers 5 authentic tastings (the food served in abundance will replace the prenzo) in different places in the village of Pescara Vecchia: it starts with a visit to the local market and discover seasonal products and secret ingredients. You will do 2 tastings in the family-run stores of the market. You will continue in the village of the native places of Gabriele D’Annunzio doing 2 more tastings in the alleys among the dozens of restaurants, bistros and wine bars. The tour will end at a historic Pescara pastry shop with a tasting of the typical Pescara cake that Gabriele D’Annunzio loved so much: the Parrozzo
I am a food and travel writer with passion for all things Abruzzo. It is my job to know the best foodie spots in Pescara and Abruzzo and I'll be happy to share them with you! My groups are small, never more than 6 people, so my tours feel more like a friends' outing, with loads of laughs and delicious bites of the best local specialties. While we gorge on local cheeses, cured meats, baked goodies, gelato, pizza etc., I will tell you about the region's culinary traditions, history behind some of the foods, local anecdotes and recommend my favourite places to eat and visit in the region. The tour includes 6-7 tasting stops. Vegetarian options available. Click on Abruzzo With Gusto and then "More" to contact me directly. Make sure you communicate your special dietary requirements (allergies, vegetarian etc.) when booking the tour. The tour is not suitable for vegans and those on gluten-free diets.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Culinary Tour in Pescara?
The best Culinary Tour in Pescara according to Viator travelers are:
What Culinary Tour in Pescara are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pescara experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Culinary Tour in Pescara are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pescara may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets