Top Activities on the Ground in Pesaro
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Pesaro Tours
Art, countryside and food. The Renaissance city of Urbino, the uncontaminated nature of Montefeltro, its green hills and the organic and zero km products that you can enjoy. It will be a walk on ebike, feasible even for non-professional sportsmen, which will allow you to explore the city of Urbino, a UNESCO World Heritage site and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Marche. Along the way we will stop for a wine tasting in one of the most famous wineries of Bianchello del Metauro and in a Dairy to taste cheeses and ricottas.
It will be a unique experience in the pristine Gola del Furlo - Natural State Reserve of the Marche Region. The tour includes the passage at sites of historical and naturalistic interest, such as the Roman Epoch Gallery opened by the Emperor Vespasian for the complete Via Flaminia that connected the Tyrrhenian and Adriatic seas. You can taste the unmistakable flavor of the Acqualagna Truffle - International Truffle Capital.
The tour explores places almost forgotten by the majority of the population, where in the past numerous battles took place to defend the city of Urbino and Montefeltro from the attacks of the Sforza and della della Rovere. Subsequently, they were first the background of the brigands' exploits, such as the Banda Grossi in the second half of the 1800s and then places of confrontation in the Second World War, along the lines followed by the allied troops to break through the Gothic Line. The Tour will therefore also be a way to recall the stories of the people of the Valle del Foglia, who over the years have had to move from the countryside and the Castles to survive the battles, to the changed economic conditions also due to the Papal domination of our region before unity Italy. It will be a unique opportunity to rediscover the dense historical, artistic and gastronomic links between the Ducal city and the Valle del Foglia, passing through wonderful and well-preserved villages and castles.
Walking away from the light pollution of the city, with the only help of the warm light of the lanterns powered by candles to observe these small insects, the fireflies, a symbol of summer and the natural environment of the rolling hills of the Marche.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Ground in Pesaro?
The best On the Ground in Pesaro according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Ground in Pesaro are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pesaro experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Ground in Pesaro are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pesaro may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets