Top Passau Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Passau Tours
Established more than 2000 years ago, this unique place was a safe haven chosen by Traders, Craftsmen, Clergy and prince bishops who shaped and influenced the daily life of this fascinating city. Discover the splendid past and multi faceted present of this city also known as the “Bavarian Venice”. A Journey throughout centuries, where you would pass through the St Stephan’s cathedral with the worlds largest organ & the episcopal palaces. View the flood marks at the City hall along with its lavish paintings on the interior walls, listen to intriguing facts and anecdotes while strolling along the narrow lanes and hidden courtyards. Enjoy magnificent views of the pilgrimage church Mariahilf, the upper castle, the Veste Oberhaus and let the baroque joy of living enchant you!
During this tour, you will see the Castle along with the St.George’s Chapel and the viewpoint “Linde Battery", a viewpoint to see the three rivers of Passau.
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. One of the oldest cities in Bavaria, Passau is a place where three famous rivers meet. Can you guess which ones? It is also a town where you can find one of the largest cathedral organs in the world. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Passau. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. The spectacular city of three rivers is a home to one of the largest church organs in the world. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What is the story behind the tragic folk myth of the enchanting Lore Lay, told in many romantic ballads? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Historical Tours in Passau?
The best Historical Tours in Passau according to Viator travelers are:
What Historical Tours in Passau are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets