Top Parma Wine Tastings
23 results | All Parma Tours
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful vineyard with a kind and knowledgeable owner! The tour was handled with organization and care. I wine was amazing too of course. Highly recommend on all counts!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "100% recommend. We had a blast. The cheese wine and ham are all delicious. A little bit of a ride, but fully worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful...so interesting.|Our tour guide, Amalda, was amazing. She is a lovely girl, so knowledgable about the areas visited. |We learned so much. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tasting with Laura was absolutely incredible! She was extremely knowledgeable about everything at all three sites, and she appreciated everything we saw right there with us--from the beauty of the "dance' of making the Parmigiana Reggiano, through the love story of Bianca Pellegrino. It definitely felt, all throughout the tour, that we were going off the beaten path for the most authentic experience possible. I cannot recommend this tour with Laura highly enough."
* A traveler said: "We can 100% recommend doing this tour. Mattia is super friendly and very knowledgeable about the region and the cheese making process. It helps that his parents run the cheese factory so he‘s basically grown up around the cheese and you can tell he‘s passionate about it. Next time we‘re in the area we‘ll definitely book another tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Great food and great tour guides! Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Well organize & reliable. Our tour guide Matias was awesome, very knowledgeable in both process, professional & the sampling delicious! Thank you Matias it was a beautiful experience!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria