Top Parma Full-day Tours
17 results | All Parma Tours
* A traveler said: "100% recommend. We had a blast. The cheese wine and ham are all delicious. A little bit of a ride, but fully worth it."
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful vineyard with a kind and knowledgeable owner! The tour was handled with organization and care. I wine was amazing too of course. Highly recommend on all counts!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "Cheese tour was very interesting and informative and a great tasing at the end. Culatello was equally interesting, but not as detailed, light fare was very good! Could have done without being dropped off at high end shopping mall - does not go with the rest of the tour very well. Would recommend removing this from the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria