Top Nice Self-guided Tours & Rentals
22 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "The tour exceeds my expectation. The tourguide (Lauren) is really nice and gave insightful information. Free time at Castellane and Moustiers Sainte-Marie gave me freedom to do anything I like :) Thank you for the memorable summer holiday!"
* A traveler said: "It was better then we dream about.Beautiful place.Very knowledgeable,elegant,friendly hostess.Fabulous fragrances and it is still in Nice.With help we were able to creat best fragrance unique for each of us.Thank you for all WONDERFUL experience.Will have to come back"
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. Small Group. We were only seven people. Guiding in both French and English. Take the time to join these guided tour."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was amazing! She was very personable and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about Nice from her. When a member of our tour’s bike didn’t seem to work, she traded bikes with her. Beautiful views of a beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was the best. He was early for pickup and very professional and friendly. He got us to the airport safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "My wife pitched in to get this for me for my birthday while we were on our visit to Nice France in July 2016. It was a great experience and I can definitely recommend it. The car was just as pictured, super clean and polished. Great exhaust note!"
* A traveler said: "It’s a bit like reading a dark novel and doing a walking tour at the same time. A definitely interesting experience! Loved following, literally the steps, of so many famous people staying in Nice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Place Garibaldi
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Chateau de Cremat
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Hotel Negresco
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence