Top Nice Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Nice Tours
Spend an evening immersed in the high-rolling glamour of Monaco on this tour from Nice. Soak up the spectacular coastal scenery of the French Riviera on the sunset drive up the coast, and ride around the famed Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Enjoy leisure time to time to explore and dine in Monte Carlo’s ritzy Casino Square, and see if luck is on your side at Europe’s most prestigious slots and card tables. Numbers are limited to eight people for a personalized small-group experience.
On this full-day, chauffeured tour, you’ll swap the bustle of the city for picturesque villages and glamorous cities along the French Riviera. First, learn the secrets of French perfume in hilltop, medieval Eze, and get a first-hand peek at the famous racetracks of Monte Carlo. Then, head to the artists’ hub of Saint Paul-de-Vence, followed by a stroll by the boutiques and luxury hotels of Cannes.
St Tropez is among the most famous destinations of the French Riviera, but it has the crowds to match. This small-group full-day tour from Nice is limited to 8 participants, ensuring a more personalised experience, and taking in all the highlights, including the lively harbor, beautiful beaches, and historic citadel.
This trip has been designed to allow just the right mix of structure and freedom. Parts of the experience are fully guided, but plenty of moments will allow you to explore and roam on your own. Azurom will maintain a constant presence during the trip, “on-call” and always available for questions or concerns. Private transport is provided for daily itineraries that are not walking distance from the hotel. Tours will adapt to each season This is entirely customizable would you wish to visit a specific area You can add extra days upon early requests directly.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Step back in time, and learn about Nice’s fascinating history on this small-group Nice cultural walking tour. You’ll save time researching and planning your trip, as this itinerary includes multiple city highlights. You’ll visit Old Town hotspots, and climb up to the top of Castle Hill. As you tour the city, your experience will be enhanced with interesting commentary and historical information from your guide.
Explore the natural beauty and cultural highlights of France on this half-day trip from Nice. It’s the perfect tour for travelers with limited time, who want to save time researching things to do, and enjoy a well-planned, action-packed itinerary instead. You’ll travel in a comfortable vehicle between dispersed attractions, including the medieval village of Eze, Monaco, and Monte-Carlo. A highlight of the trip is a visit to the Monaco Grand Prix track.
Beat the heat and the crowds of Nice and get out onto the water. Embark on a semi-rigid boat tour to discover the coastline to Monaco. Admire the scenery, which includes coves, limestone cliffs, volcanic rock, and rare mediterranean flora, along the way and jump off to spend some time swimming and snorkeling.
Pedal through the gorgeous rolling vineyards that surround Nice on a half-day electric bike tour. Cruise up and down the region’s picturesque hills with ease while your guide shares insight into the town’s history and culinary culture. Visit a local family-run winery to learn about traditional wine harvesting and production methods, and taste some of the estate’s excellent French wine. Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by vineyards (not included) and take in spectacular views of the Provençal landscape. Group size is limited to 10 for a more personalized experience.
Experience the beauty of Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud on this full-day tour from Nice. Learn why the seaside town of Saint-Tropez has long attracted international visitors as you enjoy its beaches, art, and sunny climate. Explore the lesser-known but equally charming Port Grimaud, designed in the 1960s by architect François Spoerry.
See more of the French Riviera from a base in Nice with a half-day trip from Nice to Eze and Monaco. Explore two of the highlights along the Mediterranean, from the luxurious city-state of Monaco to the Medieval hilltop town of Eze. Tour a traditional perfumery in Eze, watch the changing of the guard at Monaco's Royal Palace and do a lap of Monaco's Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Tour group size is limited to eight people, ensuring plenty of personalized attention from your guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Nice?
The best Multi-day Tours in Nice according to Viator travelers are:
What Multi-day Tours in Nice are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nice experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Multi-day Tours in Nice are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nice may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport) Tours & Tickets
- Quai Lunel Tours & Tickets
- Villa Kerylos Tours & Tickets
- Quai des États-Unis Tours & Tickets
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna) Tours & Tickets
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur) Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice Tours & Tickets
- Chateau de Cremat Tours & Tickets
- Tourrettes Tours & Tickets
- Castellane Tours & Tickets
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) Tours & Tickets
- Place Garibaldi Tours & Tickets
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall) Tours & Tickets
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques) Tours & Tickets
- Massena Square (Place Masséna) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild Tours & Tickets
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa Tours & Tickets
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches) Tours & Tickets
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas) Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Negresco Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets