Top Nice Classic Car Tours
13 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "It was better then we dream about.Beautiful place.Very knowledgeable,elegant,friendly hostess.Fabulous fragrances and it is still in Nice.With help we were able to creat best fragrance unique for each of us.Thank you for all WONDERFUL experience.Will have to come back"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a great guide, very knowledgeable, easy going and makes you feel welcomed. Definitely recommend doing this walking tour"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to get from Nice to Monaco. Short walk to Monte Carlo. No guide involved. Bar and toilets on board. Very punctual."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. Small Group. We were only seven people. Guiding in both French and English. Take the time to join these guided tour."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was perfect, we got to see everything without feeling rushed. Our driver was very professional and knew everything and was a great tour guide. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Quai Lunel
- Villa Kerylos
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Quai des États-Unis
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Chateau de Cremat
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Hotel Negresco
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence