Top Nice Bike Rentals
17 results | All Nice Tours
* A traveler said: "It was better then we dream about.Beautiful place.Very knowledgeable,elegant,friendly hostess.Fabulous fragrances and it is still in Nice.With help we were able to creat best fragrance unique for each of us.Thank you for all WONDERFUL experience.Will have to come back"
* A traveler said: "If you’re in the Nice area for a few days and have a chance to take a day tour - definitely do this one! Well worth it and you see so many things. Highly recommend adding the boat tour so you see St. Tropez from another view. Trust me, it’s gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the half day tour immensely. It was great to be in a minibus with 7 people including the tour guide rather than on a coach. Eze Village was stunning. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to get from Nice to Monaco. Short walk to Monte Carlo. No guide involved. Bar and toilets on board. Very punctual."
* A traveler said: "The tour exceeds my expectation. The tourguide (Lauren) is really nice and gave insightful information. Free time at Castellane and Moustiers Sainte-Marie gave me freedom to do anything I like :) Thank you for the memorable summer holiday!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "Driver on hand when we arrived thirty minutes late. Excellent, helpful and courteous driver who knew much about the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable. Small Group. We were only seven people. Guiding in both French and English. Take the time to join these guided tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saint-Tropez & Port Grimaud Day Trip with Optional Boat Cruise from Nice
- Nice City Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, La Turbie half day from Nice small-group tour
- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Eze, la Turbie Full-Day from Nice Small-Group Tour
- Nice Small-Group Old Town & Castle Hill Cultural Walking Tour with a Local Guide
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Hotel Negresco
- St. Paul de Vence
- Quai Lunel
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Quai des États-Unis
- Chateau de Cremat
- Place Garibaldi
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Villa Kerylos
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence