Chateau de Cremat
As far as historic French castles go, the Château de Crémat is a mere infant, built in the beginning of the 20th century. But it was designed to appear like it was there long before the city of Nice that spreads below it, with a mixture of architectural styles and a creamy exterior that reflects the stunning Riviera light.
Those wondering if it’s worth a visit should look no further than their taste buds. The Château de Crémat was built specifically for its surrounding land, which is taken up entirely by picturesque vineyards that yield some quality wines. Guided tours of the castle are free, and wine tastings are available for a tasting fee.
Tours and tickets to Experience Chateau de Cremat
Should I book Chateau de Cremat tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Chateau de Cremat 2021?
What's the best way to experience Chateau de Cremat?
- Provence Organic Wine Small Group Half Day Tour with Tastings from Nice
- Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne and Wine Tasting Full-day from Nice Small-Group Tour
- the Bellet wine tasting
- Private excursion from Monaco to Nice and Chateau de Crémat wine tasting
Things to do near Nice
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence