Top Milan Tuk Tuk Tours
15 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Daniele, our guide, lead us very good and safe through the city of Milano. He told us interesting and funny things about a lot of places, buildings and important people. His kind was very sympathetic and the tour absolutely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and very informative. Learned so much about the history and significance of the castle and residents of the castle."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "Liked everything about the tour the guide was very informative and very friendly only thing I was disappointed about was I thought we were going to be shown were the orchestra played"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am an opera lover and learned so much. I was even able to see singers prepare for a La Scala audition! Our tour guide also explained and showed the history for some of the neighboring historical buildings. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves the arts and history."
* A traveler said: "Great family morning, we enjoyed the course & the food! Would definitely recommend it! The best part was making pasta from scratch. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was our guide on this tour and was absolutely AMAZING! She is so knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She highlighted our areas of interest on this tour to assure we received the maximum benefits based on our specific interests. I highly recommend this tour and if Valeria is your guide, consider yourself extremely blessed!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour all over Milan. Guide was very knowledgeable of Milan he informed us of certain places that a car couldn’t go."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Museo del Novecento
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Via della Spiga
- Codex Atlanticus
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps