Top Milan Private Sightseeing Tours
274 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide,Karla?, was very friendly and knowledgeable. She gave us lots of info not only about the Leonardo's masterpiece, but also about the rich culture of Milan. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was our guide on this tour and was absolutely AMAZING! She is so knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She highlighted our areas of interest on this tour to assure we received the maximum benefits based on our specific interests. I highly recommend this tour and if Valeria is your guide, consider yourself extremely blessed!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto was very personable and knowledgeable. Very friendly, he knew so many people working there. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Because it is a self guided tour, it was so easy to get what we needed from the ticket office. We went straight up to the rooftop and didn’t realize there was a Playlist for highlights up there, so we missed seeing the “monster” gargoyle. But we liked being able to pick and choose while in the cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Claudia was amazing! She took me to all the hidden gems of Milano. We walked through all of the neighborhoods and got to see all of the special sights. Highly recommend if you want to get an intimate look at the complexity of Milan!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was really nice. We not only traveled to various cafes/restaurants that offer some of Milan's best pizzas and canolis, but we also went to over-looked attractions that other tours simply miss. Definitely recommended for small groups. Se did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide with excellent knowledge of cathedral. Very personable. Responsive to questions. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "We were greeted by our friendly Italian English-speaking guide. We walked a short distance to the Duomo. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the building pointing out many little hidden facts and treasures about the Duomo. We proceeded to the lower level sub terrain, the archaeological site. Our guide was very thorough and explained the long history of the current ruins. We were then lead to an elevator and proceeded to the roof top. The views over the city were amazing! This was a fabulous experience I am glad that my husband and I signed up for this private tour"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was lovely. Very well organized I enjoyed the tour director. The history and information she provided was excellent. The scenery was beyond any expectation I had. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting and gave us a sound understand of Milan’s history, as well as an appreciation for Il Duomo itself."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a wonderful knowledgeable guide. She was very enthusiastic and gave us an insight into Milan, it’s history, people , food and wine. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Museo del Novecento
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Piazza Fontana
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps