Top Milan Full-day Tours
123 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "Two beautiful places not to be missed .I know everybody like to go to Lake Como but there is something unique about Lake Garda .With Verona we were lucky to have visited Juliet's balcony early before the crowd built up . My compliments to our guide Sylvia . She was knowledgeable well spoken and very attentive"
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was lovely. Very well organized I enjoyed the tour director. The history and information she provided was excellent. The scenery was beyond any expectation I had. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders and bus drivers were wonderful. We had time to eat and shop a little bit. It was a great experience! We highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip. Meeting point was easy to find. The tour was organized and ran smoothly from beginning to end. Serena was a terrific guide and Moritzio a wonderful driver. We enjoyed the tour of Venice and the free time walking around on our own. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Quite an exceptional tour, visiting Cinque Terre, indeed! There is beauty and history all around wherever you go. The memories will last a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "The Trip was FANTASTICO. The bus ride to and from the sights was smooth and pleasant. The guide delivered impassioned and informative banter about all the places we went to, and the local people were extremely friendly."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Judie is very nice and accommodating. The Lake Como cruise is very nice. Also the visit to Lugano Switzerland is worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great bus and train trip through alps with a fun boat ride on the lake. Enjoyed some time shopping at Interlaken."
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Area is too beautiful.... would have been nice if coach could have stopped above the Como for a photo shoot.... but feasted with our eyes. Very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "This was a long day (14hrs) but it was enjoyable. You have about 4 hours in Venice with the remainder being travel time. That was enough for me as even in the off season it was quite crowded. I would never visit in the summer! The tour was well organized."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was our guide for the day, she was fantastic....informative, knowledgeable & polite...an asset to the company. The tour itself was well planned out, timings were spot on which meant crowds were avoided! Would recommend to anyone staying in Milan for a few days, even our 7 year old son loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! If you have the time you will not have to miss this tour!Perfectly planned!I really enjoy it!"
* A traveler said: "The day trip to Lake Maggiore was wonderful! Antonella, our tour guide, was great. She was very pleasant and knowledgable. She was very organized and kept the tour running smoothly. We had an absolutely wonderful day. I would definitely book another tour with Viator."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful guided trip to Lake Como. Our guide Renzo was knowledgeable, personable and considerate. We learned so much and thoroughly enjoyed a great day in this beautiful area. Renzo enjoys working with his guests. He knows the area so well and gives insightful hints on shopping and dining. Couldn’t ask for a better tour. Thank you. Betty and John"
* A traveler said: "the guide was great and very knowledgeable. It was a small little town on the outskirts of Milan not far."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing! Wish we had planned to spend at least one day in Florence. The City is magical! Make sure you pre-book your museum tours as the lines are long and it is almost impossible to get in without a preset time."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip a lot to see in one day very very knowledgeable and pleasant guy at very well spoken in English would definitely recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Piazza Mercanti
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Piazza Fontana
- QC Termemilano
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- 10 Corso Como
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps