Things to Do in Milan This Fall
Milan hits its stride in the fall, when the city fills with fashionistas from across the globe for Fashion Week and mild temperatures keep the outdoor cafés and clubs packed with sophisticated urbanites far past midnight. If you’re planning an autumn trip to Milan, here’s how best to fill your days (and nights).
- Take advantage of the cooler temperatures to explore the city’s highlights on foot as part of aMilan walking tour.
- Admire the clear view across Milan to the Alpine peaks on the horizon from therooftop terrace of Milan Cathedral (Duomo).
- Explore one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the city and its flourishing culinary scene with aBrera food tour.
- Indulge in a relaxing soak at achic urban spa, followed by a cocktail to toast the city’saperitivo tradition.
- Duck out of a sudden fall rainstorm by taking in Milan’s top sights with ahop-on-hop-off-bus tour.
- Join the vibrant nightlife along Milan’s historic canals during anevening walking tour in the Navigli district.
- Imbibe some of the best regional labels with awine tastingin a cityenoteca (wine shop).
- Discover where those in the know shop on afashion tourof Milan’s hottest boutiques.
- Escape the city with a day trip toLake Comoduring the most picturesque season of the year.
- Pay homage to one of Milan’s most treasured local traditions by taking anaperitivo tourof the city.