Top Midi-Pyrénées Walking Tours
39 results | All Midi-Pyrénées Tours
* A traveler said: "We were Jessica’s first tour group in about 6 months because of lockdown restrictions. Consequently, there were some unexpected hiccups like some businesses being closed. But Jessica was cool-headed and made some on-the-spot changes to the itinerary. The result was an absolutely pleasing lunch in the park with delicious items bought from the market. She is a great conversationalist with an interesting personal story and a passion for Toulouse. We were fortunate to have met her. A wonderful value!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Frankie, was very knowledgeable as well as being a delightful, very friendly person. She made our tour of Lourdes memorable and very moving. If you are anywhere near Lourdes do yourself a big favor and take the Viator Lourdes Spiritual walking tour and be sure to request Frankie as your guide."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was very informative and interesting. Polite and friendly! He is from Toulouse and spoke English very very well. This Tour is everything you need to get to know this beautiful city"
* A traveler said: "Eric Millet was a terrific guide. He brought real passion and knowledge to the history of Toulouse. He knew the back stories on such important sights as the Church of Saint Sernin and had a good way of communicating about them. He took extra time with me because I was interested. I would recommend Eric to any traveler interested in acquiring deeper knowledge of Toulouse."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and complete visit. The guide was amazing. He answered all of our questions and he knew what he was talking about. We really liked it"
* A traveler said: "There could not be a more informed or knowledgeable guide than Susan. If you seek learning in addition to and every place to visit, I highly recommend her. Thank you and Cathy for the wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This was exactly what I wanted! My tour guide Luisana was so nice and patient. Even though I am elderly and need to walk a little slower she made things super easy for me. We had a great time and I loved seeing Toulouse with a local. I highly recommend seeing a town this way!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were looking forward for a day in the medieval walled city of Carcassonne and a tour of a vineyard in Caux-et-Sauzens. Olivia, our guide, who spoke perfect English, ensured that everything went as planned whilst her explanations were very informative. The trip from Toulouse to the City of Carcassone was worth it given the City's unique architecture, size of the city and the fact that it is well preserved. Meanwhile, our afternoon at Chateau Caux was equally interesting. The vineyard management explained at great length the process of wine production from the harvest time till the time the wine is bottled. We had the unique experience to walk amongst the vines and also join in the harvest. A truly enjoyable experience. Last but not least we also visited the Canal du Midi, a must because of the picturesque views of the canal and the countryside."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Black Mountains (Montagne Noire)
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne)
- Espace Ludopia
- Cabardès Wine Region
- Lombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives)
- Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin)
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)
- Happy Forest
- Les Abattoirs Museum
- Pech Merle Cave
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace)
- Carcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne)
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade)
- Canal du Midi
- Pont Neuf
- Place du Capitole
- Durandal Park (Parc Durandal)
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Castile and León