Top Marseille Multi-day Tours
11 results | All Marseille Tours
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "If you would like to know Marseille in a few hours this is the perfect tour. Our guide was great and has knowledge of the city. Really beautiful city. We will come back."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Our guide/driver, Remy from Tylene Tours was very charming and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him."
* A traveler said: "Welcoming and knowledgeable host. Good cycling pace. Warning - main roads are used. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "First, we visited Aix-en-Provence and there was a nice market. After this we visited Valensole village, there was plenty of time to shop and have a dinner. Valensole is very nice village. Lavender fields are incredible. We saw two fields and made photos, additionally there was a sunflower field too."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour completed , there was a group of 7 of us we were taken around the park, it was more than comfortable I expected, I didn't need to use the electric bike that often. But when needed it made life easier, and the bike trail was not that intense but some steep points and beautiful views. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our tour! Bruno, our guide, was very knowledgeable. His explanations were clear and easy to understand. He listened to our requests and fulfilled our wishes! It was an extremely pleasant day!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. If you can ride a bike you will love it. Learn about Marseille from a beautiful local. You get to see the whole city and learn about the history of this spectacular port. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Gregory was wonderful guide, showing our group a great variety of places in Provence, Cassis and Marseille."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!. Clearly a highlight of our Mediterranean cruise. We especially enjoyed the Van Gogh Art show at Les Baux. Carrieres des Lumieres (Les Baux de Provence). We could have seen it 3 or 4 times. Just spectacular setting in the Rock Quarry. Worth every minute and of course Les Baux is so fun to explore. Enjoyed the views, the food, everything about it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Les Baux de Provence Tour from Marseille
- Marseille Smalll Group Electric Bike Tour
- Provence Lavender Fields and Aix-en-Provence Tour from Marseille
- Calanques Trilogy Electric Bike Tour from Marseille
- 5-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour of the Provence from Marseille in Luxury Car
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Cap Canaille
- Palais Longchamp
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Fontaine Castellane
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Place aux Huiles
- Vallon des Auffes
- La Corniche
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon