Vallon des Auffes
With its charming jumble of fishing boats and fishermen’s cabins clustered around the small harbor, and framed by the arches of a stone-brick bridge; visiting Vallon des Auffes feels like stepping back in time. Located along the Marseille Corniche, the historic port village is a world away from the bustling city and makes a tranquil detour for those traveling along the coastal road.
Despite its diminutive size, Vallon des Auffes punches well above its weight when it comes to gastronomy and its handful of waterfront restaurants are well known for serving delicious fresh fish and seafood. Top restaurants include Chez Fonfon, L’Epuisette and Chez Jeannot, while the most celebrated dish is Provencal specialty bouillabaisse.
Tours and tickets to Experience Vallon des Auffes
Should I book Vallon des Auffes tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Vallon des Auffes 2021?
What's the best way to experience Vallon des Auffes?
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Half Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike
- Marseille Smalll Group Electric Bike Tour
- Electric Bike Tour to the Calanques from Marseille
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike
Things to do near Marseille
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon