Top Lyon Bus Tours
64 results | All Lyon Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see key points in the city and just as importantly to learn about what we are seeing. I strongly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Lyon."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had. The wines were delicious, the lunch was first-rate and our guide, Julie, was a delight. Whether you’re just beginning your exploration of the wines of the northern Rhône or have some knowledge, you will definitely learn something. Ask for Julie. With her knowledge of the wines and the region, you will really enjoy the afternoon. Take this tour ~ it’s a wonderful way to spend a day in France."
* A traveler said: "We found the 3 day Lyon card a cost effective and easy way to travel around the city. Scanning the card on Public transport was easy and time saving. Museums too. And it included a boat trip and walking tour. Excellent value for money"
* A traveler said: "Great service. Our first trip into this area and the driver was very pleasant and provided a bit of an impromptu tour as we drove into the town. Our flight was a little late but this presented no problem to them. Also, we had a lot of luggage and, again, this did not present any issues."
* A traveler said: "Toni was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & fun. He follows up with any recommendations made during the tour and emails it to you. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour was marvelous - a wonderful way to see and learn about Lyon. The e-bikes were a lifesaver going up some of the city's hills, and the knowledge of the city displayed by our tour guide, Oliver, was indispensable. And you can't beat the views of the city and the resulting photos. It was topped off by a light lunch and great Rhone wines. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The students were great guides when asked questions. They were really accommodating since we didn't really drink wine. Their life stories and how it touched food gave life to the experience and made us appreciate all the food selections more since we understood the passion behind the food. We ending up going to the food hall 2 more times."
* A traveler said: "Robin was fantastic. My friends and I felt like we got a true taste of Leon as well as all the sites that make the city charming, quaint and intriguing. We would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend our family to do it as well."
* A traveler said: "Grace was a great guide. Very knowledgable and fun. Also a very good driver. The history and tour of the town was just the right amount and the galette delicious. We enjoyed having some time on our own to explore as well and never felt rushed. Perouges is beautiful little village and off the beaten track of many of the larger tours. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great way to learn your way around Lyon we did it the first morning we arrived and it really helped us get to know our way around - some history - lots of picture opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic atmosphere, nice and friendly tour guide and stunning places to visit. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Olivier the tour guide was excellent! So knowledgeable about the region and wine making. The views through Beaujolais were specacular. We visited a local wine producer that is family owned, Nicole Chanrion, who was inspirational, and a larger cave for a tasting. All in all a lovely afternoon enjoyed in good company!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip to Beaujolais & Perouges . Beautifull landscape and villages . Our guide was fantastic explaning many facts about the countryside and villages . We had lunch in a very nice village restaurant -"
* A traveler said: "Olivier was a wonderful and extremely knowledgeable guide and tour operator. His knowledge of the region and wines was impressive. He was very accommodating, punctual and answered all of our questions with ease. He also speaks perfect English which was a huge plus for our group. We all felt that this was one of our highlights of our visit to Lyon. The Mercedes 8 passenger van was clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend his tours."
* A traveler said: "Wladimir was a wonderful guide, super knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the wine region, and had a fun and delicious time seeing the sights and wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "A very nice clean van and pleasant overall ride to the region. It was great being able to visit small and unique wineries and speak directly with the owners."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Northern Rhône Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting from Lyon
- Lyon Highlights & Secrets Walking Guided Tour (small group) including Funicular
- Lyon Small Group Guided Electric Bike Tour with Food Tasting
- Gastronomic Tour of Halles Paul Bocuse in Lyon
- Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)
- Mini World Lyon
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)
- Hameau Duboeuf
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva