Travelers of all ages flock to the Hameau Duboeuf not only for its wine-related activities, but also to stroll the gardens, cruise around on the pedal cars, and try the 4D cinema experience. If you’re planning a weekend visit, buy your ticket in advance to avoid the lines.
Things to Know Before You Go
Wine enthusiasts shouldn’t miss the wine tour and the interactive model of the Beaujolais and Mâconnais regions.
Train fans appreciate the wine station, an old station house with an imperial carriage on view and an exhibition on wine transportation.
There’s an on-site restaurant that serves traditional regional cuisine.
Choose the admission ticket that’s right for you: the station pass, garden pass, or combo ticket.
How to Get There
The best way to get there is by TER train—get off at Romanèche-Thorins station. The Hameau Duboeuf is next to the station. Alternatively, drive from nearby cities such as Lyon and Mâcon via the A6 highway.
When to Get There
The Hameau Duboeuf is open year-round seven days a week, from 10am to 6pm. The garden and mini-golf course are open seasonally—hours vary, so check online before going. Plan a weekday excursion to avoid the crowds.
Finding Wine to Take Home
Expect a high-end wine shopping experience at the Hameau Duboeuf store. Well-stocked with Duboeuf wines, the shop also offers a diverse selection of other standout French wines and spirits, as well as cookbooks and gourmet food products. Get tips on what to take home from the on-site sommeliers.
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière (Basilique Notre-Dame de Fourvière)
- Old Lyon (Vieux Lyon)
- Bellecour Square (Place Bellecour)
- Lyon Opera House (Opéra National de Lyon)
- Lyon Museum of Contemporary Art (Musée d'art Contemporain de Lyon)
- Lyon Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts de Lyon)
- Hameau Duboeuf