Top Lucerne Half-day Tours
40 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "All went well right from the pic up...except the wind (which is not in anybody control). Since, this is December, expect high winds and no access to Chair lift and Cliff walk. Our guide Mr. Pedro was really good and helpful."
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do tour. Every aspect of the tour was exceptional from pick up, to the sights, to return. The mountain top was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Great experience in spite of the cold weather. The staff were friendly.Coffee was available from a vending machine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was upgraded on the bus. We upgraded from the Interlaken and Grindelwald Day Trip to the Juanfranc Top of the World trip after discussions with our tour guide. The most amazing trip we've ever undertaken. The pick up and drop off times were exact. Our tour guide was informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a very unforgettable memories in Mt. Pilatus! It was a breathtaking view! We wish someday we could ride the Conway train. Luzerne is a very beautiful city! This is a very recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "You can check on when the boat leaves. The boat leaves several times a day. Plan at least a half a day for the trip. Viator offers this trip at half price! It is a wonderful day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "Got to spend time in these two beautiful cities. Was great. Had a fondue lunch and glass of wine at outdoor cafe in interlachen. Highlight of our visit to this beautiful region"
* A traveler said: "This is definitely the very best way to see and enjoy Lucerne. We booked through Viator because of the numerous excellent reviews. We had absolutely no regrets. Only wish we had another day with Loop Tours About a week prior to the tour, Roberto began communication via email and then What'sApp. He was detailed, responsive and so positive. From the moment he met us at the hotel(we were here only participants that day) we knew we were ready for a fun and informative morning. We had planned to meet near the train station, which is extremely easy to find. We were regaled by his knowledge and enthusiasm. Be ready for many onlooker stares...this is a novel venue for a tour. In fact, this is the only "cargo" ebike in town. We definitely saw places tourists never see. From the drive down to the homes of the wealthy to a wonderful chat with a 77 year old gentleman who swims in Lake Lucerne daily, each encounter was unique. And Roberto, what can I say. He is there to make your day complete. Accomdating, knowing lots about the local vendors(the best chocolate shoppe), and an able historian, Roberto is the consummate tour guide. Best of luck on your endeavors and expeditions"
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour. Really got a terrific look at the area. Our guide Glenn was very knowledgeable and a great personality."
* A traveler said: "This walk through the beautiful countryside outside of Lucerne was the highlight of our trip. Our guide, Eve, could not have been more thoughtful, friendly and informative, even providing us with a picnic lunch along the way. Truly a unique way to see some of the country far off the tourist paths. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very informative Good route Great views Great pics Very friendly and knowledgable guide and it is well worth it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva