Top Lucerne Classes & Workshops
14 results | All Lucerne Tours
* A traveler said: "We took the local train to Stans and it was a 5 minute walk to the funicular at the base of the mountain. We then transferred to the enclosed gondola for the rest of the trip up the mountain......very easy and very nice!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding view. The crew were very polite. Very flexible with the timing. Lines were handled with diligence"
* A traveler said: "Great experience from a local! No issues and we enjoyed the one hour excursion. Received insider information on local restaurants and shopping."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see the city and learn about the history and so much more. Luis was the best guide we’ve ever had-knowledgeable, personable and with a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. Cog railway was great. Went through the clouds and into the sun and snow capped mountains. Just wish we had scheduled more time at the top."
* A traveler said: "Yes, we learned how to prepare a Swiss dish... but Marco does much more. We had a wonderful evening from beginning to end. It’s more like a dinner with friends. I would love to do this again!!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time had by all, a nice combination of tour guide assistance and information as well as time alone to wander. On time and very stress free. Robert was our guide and we enjoyed and trusted his wisdom."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip!!! Would recommend !! Easy to do and you could use the mobile ticket. Self tour so no time restrictions"
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Oscar was terrific! He had all the insider tips for getting on the railway as quickly as possible, so we had the most amount of time to explore the mountaintop. When I asked him a question about something he didn't know offhand, he got an answer for me immediately. Everything was smooth and easy."
* A traveler said: "This was the best walking tour I ever had! Luis was very knowledgeable on historical details about Lucerne. We walked around the lake and covered Lucerne's main landmarks. Also, his photography skills are outstanding! I brought my Nikon D7200 camera for this tour and it was nice to have a professional photographer to teach me the tips and tricks to take amazing pictures of Luzern! He was very patient with me changing on and off lenses and getting it right. He even took picture of me (which is very appreciated as I am the only one photographer in my family). I highly recommend his tour to anybody!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of my holiday , from the pick up in Lucerne , from a very experienced guides, driver and mainly our trainers for the skiing Jessica and Joseph hope got his name right.. they made our experience memorable with my kids."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)
- Lucerne (Luzern)
- Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)
- Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)
- Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car
- Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)
- Richard Wagner Museum
- Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)
- Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva