Top Lombardy Wine, Beer & Spirits
111 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "The food tour was really nice. We not only traveled to various cafes/restaurants that offer some of Milan's best pizzas and canolis, but we also went to over-looked attractions that other tours simply miss. Definitely recommended for small groups. Se did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a wonderful knowledgeable guide. She was very enthusiastic and gave us an insight into Milan, it’s history, people , food and wine. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely afternoon with my wife thanks to our guide Sylva. She was really friendly and knowledgeable about the food and places we visited. Definitely recommend this tour if you are visiting Milan."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, Roberto, the guide, put us at ease straight away, easy to chat with and has a great knowledge of the area. He recommended a place for dinner and even booked the restaurant for us, the meal was beautiful as was the food and wine on the tour! Would highly recommend if visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent guide. Larissa was full of energy and knew a lot about the history of the city. She showed us hidden gems that we would never have found ourselves. The atmosphere was very nice, and there was plenty of time to ask questions etc We would highly recommend this trip compared to the bigger groups"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Marie, really enjoyed the experience. The food was lovely and Marie was so friendly welcoming us into her home."
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and really quality time. Vittorio is one of the best teachers with great instructions and address the tricky points really well"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "Our guide(Fatima?) was very knowledgeable and friendly. She met us promptly, there were just the 2 of us. The Brera Gallery is a Wonderful place to study the various art forms throughout history. Our guide took us through the Early Christian and Medieval periods right up to the 20th century. She gave her presentation with regard to items we were most interested in seeing. Caravaggio painting for my wife, for example. The Brera District tour was interesting as well."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to start our stay in Milano! Luigi and Deborah were full of information on not only the beers, but the establishments where we stopped, and the sites along the way. We were the only two on the tour, making it more intimate and easier to ask our questions. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Nico the sommelier was just excellent. We learnt so much and tasted some fantastic wine and food pairings. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day. Great class taught by a great chef! If I return to Milano I will book another class. If you are a fan of cooking, or have always wanted to learn, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Very hands on, and very informative. Plus you get to eat a great meal that you help prepare. What more can you ask for!"
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to taste the best sparkling wine made in Italy. The winery selected offered us an exceptional tour and tasting. The lunch was simple and filling. Plenty of time to shop at the Franciacorta outlet mall. Clean and comfortable coach transported us."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Ida was amazing as our guide. She was fun to be with! Amazing tour! We had lunch at a restaurant in one of the villages and topped it off with the best gelato! Will recommend this to friends"
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "Paola was a very personable guide with a lot of knowledge and a wonderful sense of humor. She met us at the Milan train station and stayed with us the entire time. She provided wonderful information about all the places that we visited and she took us to some very special places that we would have never found on our own! We had a delicous lunch at a very reasonable price at quaint little restaurant tucked away in a place that we definitely wouldn't have found on our own. We loved everything about this trip. We highly recommend Paola as a guide. Also, we'd like to give high marks to Ivan, our driver who was a remarkable driver with great skill driving on the narrow roads in the villages around Lake Como!"
* A traveler said: "This cooking experience was the best memory in Milan. Clara is very friendly. Her recipe was delicious and we learned a lot about food culture in Italy. Visiting local market was also great. We saw and taste wonderful Italian ingredients. Thanks Clara!"
* A traveler said: "Serena was able to show me part of Milan last minute even though she was not feeling well. She educated me on architecture, brought me to her local favorites, shopping, delicious ice cream and at the end helped me get a taxi. Thank you Serena you were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were treated to a wonderful day at Lago di Como in July, 2021. Giovanni, a local to Como, knows everything about the area, Italian history and more. A consummate professional, Giovanni was truly engaged with us during our tour and answered all of our questions with a depth of knowledge. Unique and excellent experience. Grazie mille, Giovanni!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Walking Food Tour of Milan with Tastings
- Milan Semi-Private Walking Tour with Last Supper and Duomo | MAX 6 people group
- Italian Cooking Class in a Loft near Navigli or Milanese Historical Palace
- Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes