Top Lombardy Mountain Bike Tours
48 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience, we would highly recommend. Both host were fantastic, honestly worth while doing when in Milan"
* A traveler said: "Mialn is very busy, so sometimes this bike ride can be a little harried. Overall, it is very fun. WE had a really bice tour guide. I had already been in Milan for three weeks and done many tours, but I still saw more, doifferent neighborhoods, etc. I recommend. Not physically challenging, but a nice litle bit of exercise."
* A traveler said: "Only had a short time in Milan, and decided to take the 3 hour bike tour to give us a taster of the city. The tour guide was friendly, spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. The route doesn't incur much in the way of hills, making it a simple cycle around the city. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was a great tour guide. He took us to get the best cannol. Along the way he gave a history of Milano."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent guide. Larissa was full of energy and knew a lot about the history of the city. She showed us hidden gems that we would never have found ourselves. The atmosphere was very nice, and there was plenty of time to ask questions etc We would highly recommend this trip compared to the bigger groups"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the evening out to experience Milan as a local. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We made four stops over about 3 hours. The pace was just right and the food was plenty."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of the Duomo was great! Our guide was thorough and patient and allowed us to take time to take pictures and ask questions. It was very interesting to visit the ruins underneath the church! I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Worth extra money bc it includes many tickets to museums and LaScala and roof top terrace at cathedral Dumo"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and very proud of his city, Milan. He told stories with vivid details. Very pleasant tour."
* A traveler said: "The Bike It experience was one of the highlights during our visit to Bellagio! The staff and bike guides were excellent, providing information about the area along the bike ride, ensuring each rider was safe and comfortable. The excursion took us to wonderful views of Lake Como. The trip ended with a wonderful lunch. Highly recommend this tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "landmarks and biking. The bikes were of good quality and the guide was nice and very helpful. He gave us good tips also for Como"
* A traveler said: "Small group. Worked well. Don’t be put off by a 3 hour bike ride. Amazingly easy with the E part and with our host graciously leading the way it made it stress free to follow along. Our guide Elizabeth was very personable and wove a just-right level of detail story through the morning providing a great introduction to the city. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my bike tour around Lake Como with Max! We rode up into the mountains and crossed the border into Switzerland which was really cool. It was great seeing the lake from the mountains, wonderful views and a great overall experience."
* A traveler said: "Guide was so lovely and took extra time with us to answer questions. You can tell she loves her city. Milan was beautiful. But the Duomo tour was the best part."
* A traveler said: "We loved the views and stops along the way. Just an amazing way to enjoy the vistas of Lake Como and the tastings at the end were a perfect way to end the ride."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Te Palace (Palazzo Te)
- Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)
- Como-Brunate Funicular Railway (Funicolare Como–Brunate)
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)
- Villa Melzi Gardens (Giardini di Villa Melzi)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
- Casa Milan
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Museo del Novecento
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes