Top Ljubljana Private and Luxury
62 results | All Ljubljana Tours
* A traveler said: "There were only two of us on the tour, so it was more like a private tour, which was wonderful. Our guide Masha (sp?) was great, and overall the tour was excellent value for money. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Ljubljana!"
* A traveler said: "The caves were the most beautiful I have seen, the castle was like a scenen from a movie. The guide was a very funny guy"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Alenka! She was very informative, friendly and helped us to understand the history of the city. Highly recommend!"
Slovenia in One Day: Small-Group Day Trip to Lake Bled, Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
* A traveler said: "No other way to see The beauty that is Slovenia. Loved every minute of it especially because it was a small group. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Best days are Friday and even better Saturday. Late start, strong drinks and lots of fun. It is good for singels, friends and anyone who wants to have fun and meet some happy people. Great games and perfect coordination. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant half day tour around the caves and castle. Even though it rained, the tour wasn’t affected as most of it is indoors. Tomas the tour guide was very good and knowledgeable too"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see a lot of the highlights in Slovenia in just one day! The tour was great, our guide was a lot of fun and I never felt rushed, we had plenty of time to see all of the places we went to! I definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well organized full day of exploring!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first time in Venice. The guide was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was a wonderful time despite the weather in the afternoon, will go back later."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good guide and he was always ready to explainl every important detail. The walking tour of Piran was interesting. Portoroz is a fantastic sea side resort. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour that exceeded all expectations. Our guide, Boris, was very kind and informative, and he kept everyone engaged and interested throughout the day. He was an exceptional guide, and made the day very enjoyable. The sights that we say were very beautiful, and we had plenty of time to explore each location. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Really nice and knowledgeable guide. Gave lots of information and was patient with our kids of various ages. And Ljubljana is a beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great,apart from the great variety of good food and wine it was a great way to see different parts of the city we might otherwise have missed."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible day! From the moment it started, the day could not have been better. First of all, our tour guide, Martine was just amazing. Intelligent ,knowlegeable, the perfect conversationalist and host. We cant speak highly enough about him! He knows the area like the back of his hand, and kept us one step ahead of the crowds. Highly recommend this tour---money well spent, and truly the perfect day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Gregor is such a good guide and gave an amazing overview of slovenian history. My partner and I enjoyed this thoroughly and I would recommend for anyone who has a keen interest in history"
* A traveler said: "Great tour.! Beautiful,unique cave and lovely traditional Mediterranean seaside medieval style town ! Teja our tour guide gave us ample time to spend, she also gave us lots of interesting educational info throughout the tour. Would definitely recommend !!!"
* A traveler said: "Peter made us better appreciate Ljubljana with his tour. He was very knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Top Ljubljana Foods culinary walking - small group - trip
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle Tour from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana City Tour Including Ljubljana Castle
- Slovenia in One Day: Small-Group Day Trip to Lake Bled, Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
- Predjama Castle and Postojna Cave Tour from Ljubljana
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)
- Museum of Illusions
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)
- Ljubljanica River
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran