Top Languedoc-Roussillon Historical Tours
57 results | All Languedoc-Roussillon Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip! With host David. Great communication before trip, which really helped. As for the day.. what can i say other than excellent! David was great in sharing information and making us feel comfortable, he has a great sense of humour and very relaxed approach, nothing was too much trouble! Lovely to have air con as it was very hot. Will book again with David when next in Montepellier. Thank you so much David for making this a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Our family 7 of us had a great time on the Segway tour of Montpellier. None of us had been on a Segway before, but the instructions given by our 3 guides were helpful and had us riding safely in no time. They did a great job of leading us safely around the city, taking pictures of us at scenic locations, and stopping to explain several of the sites we visited. We really felt they went above and beyond for us - our 2 hour tour was closer to 3. I'd definitely recommend this tour as a fun way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Top tour - we went to all the hotspots. The bikes where comfortable and the tour was well layout. I can recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ben was simply wonderful. He was on time, very knowledgeable about places we visited and very accommodatng to our needs. Also, Les Baux was one of the best small village I visited in Europe."
* A traveler said: "A lovely taste of the south of france: a heady mix of culture, good food and wine tasting. We learned about the Cathars; Minerves was a great example of a medieval village with the added bonus of a river-carved tunnel which provided unexpected entertainment for the kids by way of building a cairn."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva