Top Lake Como Unique Experiences
15 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife and two friends of ours had the pleasure of taking this wonderful cooking class with Paolo and Sara in Menaggio. They made us feel so welcome and at home right away by making us delicious cappuccinos upon arrival. The class itself was very fun and educational, Paolo know so much about authentic Italian cooking and shares his mother's techniques, and his, while teaching you to make two different types of pasta. The class ended with us all enjoying our home-cooked meal together, sharing good conversation, mouth watering pasta all while admiring the gorgeous Lake Como view. Paolo's own Basil Pesto sauce was the best we all had ever tasted. I highly recommend you book this Italian cooking class with Sara and Paolo."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience - very authentic and we were completely looked after. The food was incredible and the experience overall educational while also relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, informative and creative!Would highly recommend!Our first experience making pasta from scratch. Can’t wait to get home and give it a try on our own. Food was delicious...wine was tasty...host was funny, inviting and patient!"
* A traveler said: "Chef Luigi provided a wonderful experience for our family (5 adults, and 2 kids). He was great with the kids (ages 9 and 6) and I couldn't have asked for more concerning the day."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Morena is an excellent chef and an even greater host. While with her, we learned various new techniques and the history behind some of Italian cuisines most famous dishes. This was an incredible experience and a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "I had such a great experience learning how to make tagliatelle pasta with my Cesarine, Morena. She was so kind and welcoming and it was an amazing opportunity to learn more about Italian culture and traditions. I 100% would recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing dinner hosts, in Lake Como, on our first night of arrival. They were very gracious and engaging. They shared their lovely rooftop flat with us overlooking the city with amazing views and wine. Our couple group will be talking about this experience for years to come!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta in Bellagio Area
- Private cooking class at a local's home with lunch or dinner in Como
- Learn How to Make Homemade Pasta. Como Area
- Private Hunting Of Truffle And Mushrooms With Chef Luigi Gandola In Bellagio
- Private pasta-making class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Como
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland