Top Lake Como Private Drivers
41 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, nice clean Mercedes. Best private transfer ever. The early 6:00 am pick up at the hotel was a major concern but it was verified again 24 hours out and the car arrived a few minutes before schedule. Nothing but great reviews from all three couples."
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectations. The pace was just right for a full day tour with a wonderful lunch"
* A traveler said: "Violetta was a excellent tour guide. Only takes tours of 6 or less people, making communication personal - No headsets. Our tour was 4 people. Covered all Old City Como sites. My wife and I were very pleased."
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "We were looking for a chance to visit Switzerland while staying in Como, and we were not disappointed! Our guide, Violetta, was very knowledgeable about the sights and points of interest in both Como and Lugano. She was knowledgeable about the history, architecture in both areas. With Violetta’s help, we had no problems with the transfer via train to Lugano, and she helped find a great place for lunch. We would highly recommend this private tour to anyone looking to take a peek into Switzerland and see amazing sights in Como and Lugano."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time and came to our hotel lobby to help w luggage. Will use them again and highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Malpensa Milan Airport (MXP) - Cernobbio / Private Transfer (up to 3 pass.)
- Taxi-Ponte nel cielo-Morbegno-Tartano
- Malpensa Milan Airport (MXP) - Como / Private Transfer (up to 8 pass.)
- Malpensa Milan Airport (MXP) - Cernobbio / Private Transfer (up to 8 pass.)
- Como - Malpensa Airport Milan (MXP) / Private Departure Van Transfer
- Villa Balbianello and Flavors of Lake Como Walking and Boating Full-Day Tour
- Sailing Experience on Lake Como with Private Skipper
- Como city and its History Private Walking Tour
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Como
- Como Lake Highlights - Villa Balbianello & Bellagio private full-day tour
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland