Top La Spezia Water Tours
44 results | All La Spezia Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful daytrip with Manuela and Fausto (our very friendly crew). On Board Meals and Drinks were delicious and swimming / diving from the boat was so refreshing. In the end we were even sailing for 20 Minutes. Very inspiring. Thanks to Manuela and Fausto."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great He made sure all of my family was well taken care of. We saw all the sites you could hope to see. Our driver found us a great restaurant to enjoy and had a lot of helpful advice at the sites."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Our local guide was very informative about the area while showing us around the streets of La Spezia. The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun experience and the people were so nice! We learned how to make our own pasta and pesto which we now make at home as well."
* A traveler said: "Marco was fantastic and full of informatiion. This toy r was a ver y efficient way to see everything we wanted to. 3 languages were a vailable on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Allesandro was tremendous...our very small "group" presented him with many difficulties and he responded creatively, brilliantly, amd compassionately...he is knowledgable, patient, is extremely observant and more than helpful...this is an amzingly beautiful hike nabd, if you are in good enough shape to do it you should not miss it & remember to request Allesandro oe "Shore Emotion"...also, his supervisor, Pammela, was very helpful, thoughtful, and supportive!!...thanks to both of you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Both Chef and staff were friendly, food was of course good. A very good experience for me, the only student!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic excursion. Was able to see everything as promised, pickup promptly at the port. Guide was very knowledge and loved the city."
* A traveler said: "A good, first taste overview of the Cinque Terre. Visited multiple villages and got the true flavor of the area. Small group and excellent guide made this a fun and interesting tour. Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
Tour complet en bateau des Cinque Terre | Plongée en apnée, soleil, amusement, nourriture, vin et détente
* A traveler said: "Boris our guide was expectacular. Very accomodating and flexible to changes and requests. I will suggest you get him as he knows the hidden spots of the area well. AAA+"
* A traveler said: "I couldn't recommend this tour more! My trip really came about as a last minute decision and I only had one day to visit Cinque Terre, therefore, I decided to do the tour by sea and it was the best decision ever. I had seen photos of Cinque Terre, and I knew it was going to be great, but my experience was simply beyond my greatest expectations. The scenery by itself was magical and getting the opportunity to swim and feel the delicious waters was another great perk. The captain was very nice but who really made my experience so nice and welcoming was the beautiful hostess Sofia. I'm so grateful to Sofia because even though I travelled solo, she made me feel like I was in company of a friend, and her taste in music is also wonderful. Thank you so much Sofia, Luca, and the whole team behind the tour!"