Top La Spezia Rail Tours
28 results | All La Spezia Tours
* A traveler said: "Marco was fantastic and full of informatiion. This toy r was a ver y efficient way to see everything we wanted to. 3 languages were a vailable on our tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun experience and the people were so nice! We learned how to make our own pasta and pesto which we now make at home as well."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great He made sure all of my family was well taken care of. We saw all the sites you could hope to see. Our driver found us a great restaurant to enjoy and had a lot of helpful advice at the sites."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful daytrip with Manuela and Fausto (our very friendly crew). On Board Meals and Drinks were delicious and swimming / diving from the boat was so refreshing. In the end we were even sailing for 20 Minutes. Very inspiring. Thanks to Manuela and Fausto."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Our local guide was very informative about the area while showing us around the streets of La Spezia. The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Allesandro was tremendous...our very small "group" presented him with many difficulties and he responded creatively, brilliantly, amd compassionately...he is knowledgable, patient, is extremely observant and more than helpful...this is an amzingly beautiful hike nabd, if you are in good enough shape to do it you should not miss it & remember to request Allesandro oe "Shore Emotion"...also, his supervisor, Pammela, was very helpful, thoughtful, and supportive!!...thanks to both of you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Both Chef and staff were friendly, food was of course good. A very good experience for me, the only student!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic excursion. Was able to see everything as promised, pickup promptly at the port. Guide was very knowledge and loved the city."
* A traveler said: "A good, first taste overview of the Cinque Terre. Visited multiple villages and got the true flavor of the area. Small group and excellent guide made this a fun and interesting tour. Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Our guide Laura was amazing! She was just extremely knowledgeable about the area with lots of history. Her attention to detail was extraordinary, even down to which train car to use for which station as the platforms are small. The restaurant she picked for lunch and wine tasting was delicious and beautiful. Laura helped make the trip into a wonderful experience!"