Top Interlaken Sightseeing Passes
9 results | All Interlaken Tours
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience! Ian our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. He photographed the entire trip for us and ensured we all had a wonderful experience. Would love to work with them again!"
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views! You have to really want to see this as it is not easy to access. Includes a drive or train ride, a bus ride, and 4 gondola rides in order to reach the top. Well worth it! Recommend an early start to beat the tour buses. We went straight to Schilthorn first, then took our time at each stop on our return, Birg, Murren. Schilthorn-Bond world and skyline view was amazing. Birg-"Thrill Walk" is an understatement. Murren-car free alpine ski village. Caution if claustrophobic, acrophobic, or elderly as the gondolas may be crowded with tourists and skiers."
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible experience! There are no words to explain what an amazing memory this is to me now. I cannot recommend doing this enough."