Top Genoa Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Genoa Tours
Genoa is known for its UNESCO-listed monuments and gigantic Aquarium, but there’s so much more to see in the port city. On this Lokafy walking tour, connect with a Genoa local who will show you around their city like a friend and take you to the neighborhoods, museums, shops, and restaurants that they know and love. Chat with your guide before you arrive and devise an itinerary that suits your preferences and style of travel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
See all the highlights of the beautiful coastal city of Genoa with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket good for 48 hours. Enjoy great views of the city from the open-air top of a double-decker bus as you listen to commentary about the city and what you’re seeing. Get on at any of the 11 stops, and hop off any time you want to explore one of the nearby attractions. It’s the perfect way to get to know Genoa.
Explore the vibrant port city of Genoa as well as the gorgeous seaside resort town of Portofino during this full-day experience. Enjoy a morning walking tour of the historic city of Genoa, followed by an excursion to the pretty coastal town of Portofino.
Update 10/06/2020 We operate the tour safely respecting all the guidelines (the guide will wear a mask and keep recommended social distance) We will walk through picturesque old paths called "creuze" which connect the sea with the surrounding hills ; they only can be found in Liguria and particularly in Genoa. We will discover the best panoramic views and you will get to know a bit of history of the city through original songs/tales accompanied on guitar, a definitely original way to visit a place !!
If you like the unexpected then follow the thread of this walking tour through the labyrinth of Genoa’s alleys in the city's historic centre. You'll discover breathtaking works of art behind almost every corner, along with other places where beauty is a carefully guarded secret. You'll see the main highlights in the city including UNESCO heritage sites, through the eyes of Antonella Cama, a local who loves to share not only the popular but also the authentic and believes that a tour must be more than dates and figures: She'll take you by the hand into "her" Genova! Some of the highlights from this self-guided GPS audio tour include: • Stories of the inhabitants of the opulent medieval residences • The interiors of Genoa’s richest church • Hear about the first football club in Italy • A historical confectionery shop • Find out why a 17th-century fountain is inside a department store • Take in the splendour of the fountain in the Piazza Raffaele De Ferrari
The Italian city of Genoa, where pesto got its start, is home to antique shops; stunning 15th-, 16th-, and 17th-century palaces; and scores of outstanding restaurants and bars. This tour leads you through the top sites, secluded squares, and hidden spots. You’ll try local Prosecco, coffee, pesto, and focaccia, all with the expertise of a local guide.
Immerse yourself in Italian culture with a hands-on home cooking class. Learn to prepare an authentic four-course Genoese lunch with local wine and coffee. Work with your host to discover the secrets to traditional Genoese pesto, trofiette pasta, panzanella, and dessert. Sit down and enjoy your meal on a terrace overlooking the ocean and bring your new cooking skills and printed recipes home with you
Capital of Italy’s beautiful Liguria region, the coastal city of Genoa takes great pride in its local cuisine—with fresh flavors and traditional recipes handed down through the generations. On this walking tour, explore Genoa’s culture and lifestyle through its food and learn why Italian cuisine is the envy of the world. Sample pasta dishes with fresh pesto, local cheeses and seafood, and savory pastries, and taste the flavors the locals love.
Explore the city of Genoa with ease on a Segway during this small-group sightseeing tour. Learn about the importance of this historic port city as you zoom around historic landmarks including the Old Port district, the UNESCO-listed Caruggi area, and the Ducal Palace. End your tour with a relaxed walk along the seafront in the Porto Antico. All necessary equipment is provided and no previous Segway experience is necessary.
You will have an AUTHORIZED LOCAL GUIDE, prepared and passionate at your disposal, to discover not only the history and art of Genoa, but also its traditions, culinary specialties (and you will have a little taste of it!) And the life of all days of a magnificent city, but which preserves its most beautiful treasures with great reserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Genoa?
The best Audio Guides in Genoa according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Genoa are taking additional safety precautions?
These Genoa experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Genoa are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Genoa may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Genoa Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Rosso Tours & Tickets
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone) Tours & Tickets
- Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio) Tours & Tickets
- Bigo Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets
- Santa Margherita Ligure Tours & Tickets
- Monumental Cemetery of Staglieno Tours & Tickets
- Piazza Caricamento Tours & Tickets
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale) Tours & Tickets
- Palazzi dei Rolli Tours & Tickets
- Piazza de Ferrari Tours & Tickets
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo) Tours & Tickets
- La Biosfera Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello) Tours & Tickets
- Corso Italia Tours & Tickets
- Palazzo Bianco Tours & Tickets
- Spianata Castelletto Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets