Top Geneva Walking Tours
47 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. 3-hour Geneva tour and Lake Geneva cruise was very informative.The Tramway tour commentary about Geneva's past was very entertaining and the guide very friendly. The 1-hour Lake Geneva cruise was a good way to view the city.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin is a knowledge, caring guide. He specifically asked if there was anything in particular we were interested in seeing. We told him of our interestin things having to do with the Jewish community both past and present. He took us to an active Morrocan synagogue, showed us the older synagogue(Beth Yakov) in the old city and of an old cemetery ( there are actually 2) with a lovely, recently renovated chapel. We also explored the sites and views of the old city. It was a lovely informative morning!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Thisis a great way to get to know the city and the best places for the locals to eat. The tour guide was wonderful and the food great."
* A traveler said: "It was raining and Alexandra was very energetic and entertaining. There was walking but very doable. Wear sensible shoes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)
- Palais des Nations
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Brunswick Monument
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey