Top Geneva Half-day Tours
24 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I don't remember the name of the guide but she was amazing. We had the perfect idea how Geneva looks like and we went to all the important place we needed to know. Thank you Viator for this tour. It is a must if you go to Geneva."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "This is an independent tour so you are free to explore the town at your leisure. Annecy is a quaint city with lots of charm and plenty to see."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable views - once in a lifetime trip! Neil our guide was both knowledgeable & helpful Fully recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Thisis a great way to get to know the city and the best places for the locals to eat. The tour guide was wonderful and the food great."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Highly recommend it. Driver/Guide was very nice. Really a pretty village. Had great cheese fondue in a restaurant the Guide recommended and one of the best pastries I have ever eaten in a bakery there."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- Palais des Nations
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Brunswick Monument
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey