Top French Riviera Art & Culture
296 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to visit three small and very picturesque towns that we would not have otherwise been able to see. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very warm and funny! It made the tour extra interesting also with his local information about history and artists etc"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was a great guide. Highly recommended. Get to see villages in the countryside and learn the rich history."
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was engaging and informative, exactly like his name Perfait (not sure about the spelling). The medieval towns were amazing and the views were spectacular. The tour of the perfume factory was fun and a wonderful opportunity to learn more about how perfume is made."
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour Chris was informative and fun. We saw many of my must have sites. We enjoyed the photo opportunities"
* A traveler said: "This trip was perfect in every way!! Picked up promptly at hotel, tour guide was delightful, knowledgable and amazing. The trip itself was a perfect way to see this area. The timing was great and we saw and experienced what we wanted to and saw things that made us want to go back when we had enough time. Perfection!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the half day tour immensely. It was great to be in a minibus with 7 people including the tour guide rather than on a coach. Eze Village was stunning. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Great guide with nice attitude; showed us many different places on the way as well. On time and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Loved the variety of places we visited from coastal Cannes, the perfumery at Grasse (great place to buy gifts!) and the lovely 3 villages in the mini-alps. Beautiful! Also grateful the company didn’t cancel the tour despite there only being 2 of us. Justin our driver passed on a lot of great information."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps