Port Lucaya Marina
Port Lucaya Marina is a wonderful area in Freeport, and offers one of the best Bahaman experiences in all of the islands. Centered around Count Basie Square and the incredible marketplace, the town is filled with traditional Bahaman culture. Listen to local music in outdoor venues, indulge in some of the freshest seafood, and lounge on the beach in this gorgeous location.
Of course, the biggest appeal of Port Lucaya Marina are the incredible opportunities to explore the ocean. Snorkel, dive, parasail, hire a boat, or simply swim in the crystal clear water. Lucaya also features exciting experiences like a dolphinarium, as well as certain scuba excursions in which participants can feed sharks!
Lucaya is home to the only casino in Grand Bahama, and also has many different bars and clubs, so if you're looking for nightlife, this is a great place to vacation.
Lucaya Harbor is a quick 10 minute drive from Freeport, and there are many taxi services and car hires that will provide transportation.
There are many hotel options in Lucaya, as well as a plethora of beautiful rental properties, if you're looking for something more private.
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida