Fort Myers Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything about the experience was fabulous… Would definitely do it again when will come back to visit"
* A traveler said: "We had a really great experience. Our guide, Kate, was fantastic!!! We saw lots of dolphins 🐬. The boat ride was fun for the whole family from my 10 year old daughter to my 81 year old dad. The boat has a partial cover if you don't want to be in the sun. Lovely excursion!! Will book again in the future. Pamela"
* A traveler said: "Vanessa was absolutely great! She was very knowledgeable and shared a lot about the ecosystem. Vanessa showed me oysters growing on the mangrove roots. Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rhett was so knowledgeable and fun to be with for a whole day. He saw things, plants / animals we didn’t notice. Boat rides were a amazing. Captain Thristan got dolphins to follow behind our boat and perform twirls. In between activities were road in a 10 passenger van. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks for a great adventure."
* A traveler said: "This trip was awesome! Steven is extremely knowledgeable about the area, the wildlife and the sea creatures!"
* A traveler said: "What a great time sailing, with considerate crew and really nice catamarran! Fun time! Generous with the drinks and stories."
* A traveler said: "Seth was our guide. He was awesome! He was funny, he interacted with guests on the tour, and he was very knowledgeable about the area of Fort Myers. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "First time parasailing! We did sign up for 300 ft parasailing and I decided to do the 1200 ft and they make it easy to change it. Had a blast. Patric was a fun, professional captain. Very friendly crew. I really recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time & relaxing. The girl was nice that drove the boat. We did see Dolphins & a nice sun."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience! Very friendly and helpful people and a fantastic sailing boat! We will be happy to come back. 🙃The boardind place was difficult to find and the boarding time was not right"
* A traveler said: "I loved all of it! I was so excited about the dolphins following the boat and the opportunity to catch beautiful fish-namely the nurse shark my boyfriend caught!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great time! Fun stories with fantastic food and drinks! Definitely a fun experience to have!"
* A traveler said: "Very glad I used your service instead of renting a car. Heavy traffic at dusk and the traffic on Sanibel was terrible since it was a holiday (President's Day). The Island roads are complex and there are no street lights. More than satisfied with Angel's service."
* A traveler said: "The driver was on-time, knew the area well and was friendly and helpful. That made the ride go well."
* A traveler said: "Very fun experience. Loved the calm waters and finding the different shark teeth and different types of sea shells. Both guides where very knowledgeable about the environment. Would do this again"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kate was fabulous! Very Knowledgeable regarding surroundings and wild life... Would and have recommended this trip."
* A traveler said: "Captian Mike was top notch! Would recommend to anyone. Had a great trip! We’re able to see dolphins while we were out there. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Jenny is knowledgeable and passionate about the vegetation, water and wildlife in this area. This combined with her vast experience as a guide make her worth every penny and getting up early! I highly recommend this sunrise trip."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this for an adventure! My girls are 12 & 14 and they had a blast! Captain Shane has great engery and kept us engaged the whole time! He is very knowledgeable of the swamp area and will answer any questions!"
* A traveler said: "Caitlin was amazing! My husband and I are not “picture people” at all. She was able to tell us exactly what to do and keep us laughing the whole time. All of our pictures turned out AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Very peaceful and enjoyable ride. Great way to get on the water. We even saw a dolphin. Would do again sometime."
Frequently Asked Questions
- IMAG History and Science Center
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Fort Myers Beach
- Zoomers Amusement Park
- Manatee Park
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Lakes Park
- Burroughs Home & Gardens
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Sanibel Island
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island