Top Florence Skip-the-Line Tours
67 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "These guys were very honest and just wonderful! I booked my experience during the free exhibit and they gave me my money back without me asking and even made sure I had entry. Wonderful tour group!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide for the Uffizi was charming and told many wonderful stories. She brought the paintings to life."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Leonardo, was a gem. He was personable, knowledgeable, and and all around great guy. We even bumped into his dad while walking through the city! Overall, we loved the tour and the tour guide and would recommend it to whoever wanted to visit the David."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Super easy process to receive our tickets. Very polite and guided us right to the line of the Museum. Would definitely use Viator again!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this beautiful view of Florence. The tickets were easy to pick up and the tour started promptly."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The kids loved the interactive part of the museum. Very well laid out and planned. Very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular. Awe inspiring. H U G E!!!! Takes lots of time but worth every minute. Wear your walking shoes."
* A traveler said: "So worth it to not have to wait in terribly long lines. You go straight in while others are wasting time standing in lines that are hours long."
* A traveler said: "Just amazing. Not too hard to find, used google maps to get about finding places, swapped out voucher effortlessly for a ticket, and went through security. Some small parts being refurbished but that's to be expected anywhere. Exhibits just wonderful and so much history. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I missed my previous reservation because I was feeling blue after traveling from roma to firenze in bad health. So I made another reservation and the agent was more than friendly! The trip to the garden was also fabulous."
* A traveler said: "This museum is my favorite of all time. Just the building itself is worth the visit. And the sculpture and other artifacts are very diverse and interesting. It is a nice change from all the 2 dimensional art you see at the other museum in Florence."
* A traveler said: "Our favorite church with beautiful stain glass and decorated ceiling. Courtyard outside was a nice surprise. We only had to wait a few minutes."
* A traveler said: "overwhelming by all means - architecture, gardens and interiors. how lucky dostojewski must have been, to live just across the street. anytime again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Livia, was an incredible guide and teacher. She really made the day in Florence a day well spent, and we talked about her later, because of the incredible experience we had. We are not art educated, which is why we felt a guide would be important to get the most of our day. We truly enjoyed and were educated about so many points regarding the history of Florence, the art and the artists. The hour before the Uffizi spent learning about the city, walking and understanding the old city and the shape it took, the history and personalities was time well spent and I am so glad we opted for this longer tour over a tour of only the museum. This was probably the best money spent on our trip to Rome and Florence. Strongly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Perseus Statue
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Barberino Designer Outlet
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- San Miniato al Monte
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello