Top Florence Outdoor Activities
292 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and saw all the highlights of Florence. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to speak with. This tour is the best way to see Florence!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "This was one pf the highlight of our trip! When In Florence this is a definite must do! Watching the sunrise from up in the sky, the beautiful Tuscan scenery and then landing to have some champagne with your newfound friends has been the best experience ever! Federico was a great host and an amazing pilot!💯 recommended."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this ride and dinner abundantly! The scenery was beautiful and the ride was pleasant! Afterward we were taken to a small town nearby for an amazing dinner at a restaurant with the most spectacular view. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Short tour but was very interesting. Can’t miss the famous statue of David if in Florence. Really enjoyed the unfinished works of Michelangelo too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Perseus Statue
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Stibbert Museum
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello