Top Florence Brunch
14 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the this tour and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Would certainly recommennd it."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was an excellent guide. Extremely knowledgeable about Florentine history and of the Duomo specifically. Also she had great suggestions for other things we might do in Florence as well. You need to be comfortable climbing a lot of stairs, but Carmen was great about waiting for me, since I was always last! Amazing views of all of Florence when you finally arrived at the top!! Well worth the 400+ steps!"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were outstanding. I was not able to climb the dome. While we did rhe first part of the tour, a representative from the company stood in line for me so I could get inside the church while my husband did the climb. Personal, outstanding service. They went above and beyond."
* A traveler said: "Both Tour Guides were very informative with their tour in this particular tour. It was a very hot day but the guides made the tour very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "excellent by all means and best possible guide. one might wish everybody would have the chance to get such a guided tour as we did. thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello