Top Emilia-Romagna Wine Tastings
82 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our two week vacation in Italy! Our tour guide, Catrina was terrific! Very knowledgeable about fine food, wine, traditional balsamic and all things with great Italian Food !! Our tour included stops at the indoor farmers market in Modena, several restaurants, balsamic vinegar store, where we learned about real Balsamic and the loving process involved in making "real traditional" balsamic. Great Tour! Terrific Tour Guide. Grazie Mille!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcome, great hospitality and overall a fantastic experience. Besides tasting the home made vinegars we got a small buffet of the best things Emilia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic cooking class in Central Bologna, we loved it from start to finish, a great welcome platter of local cheese/meat with wine, followed by hands on demonstrations of multiple pastas & the best tiramisu we’ve ever had! This was followed by a lovely meal with plenty more wine. Thank you so much. I’d highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Bologna who is interested in local food."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic. Great value for money and a lovely way to explore. The stops were great and the amount of food we had was enough to get us thru the day. Plus the tower visit was a great extra (if a bit of a challenge after the wine and ice cream!) Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful...so interesting.|Our tour guide, Amalda, was amazing. She is a lovely girl, so knowledgable about the areas visited. |We learned so much. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was great value- they were quite generous with the wines and the 'snacks' were more like a light dinner and very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful vineyard with a kind and knowledgeable owner! The tour was handled with organization and care. I wine was amazing too of course. Highly recommend on all counts!"
* A traveler said: "We can 100% recommend doing this tour. Mattia is super friendly and very knowledgeable about the region and the cheese making process. It helps that his parents run the cheese factory so he‘s basically grown up around the cheese and you can tell he‘s passionate about it. Next time we‘re in the area we‘ll definitely book another tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tasting with Laura was absolutely incredible! She was extremely knowledgeable about everything at all three sites, and she appreciated everything we saw right there with us--from the beauty of the "dance' of making the Parmigiana Reggiano, through the love story of Bianca Pellegrino. It definitely felt, all throughout the tour, that we were going off the beaten path for the most authentic experience possible. I cannot recommend this tour with Laura highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Well organize & reliable. Our tour guide Matias was awesome, very knowledgeable in both process, professional & the sampling delicious! Thank you Matias it was a beautiful experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour last minute and had no idea what to expect. Within the hour of booking, Claudio had contacted us to get our information and sent us photos of his van and the meeting point in Reggio Emilia, making things easy from the start. Claudio was super friendly and you can tell very passionate about his family’s business. His passion comes though in the tour. We started the morning going to breakfast at a little place in the countryside where I had the best cappuccino of my life and some local breakfast foods. This meal is included in the tour price. Then off to the RIGGIANO ;) cheese factory! This is the heart of the tour and you’re given a thorough explanation of how things work. It’s an intimate setting and feels super original because it is. This tour is seriously that great! From the factory you go to the farm and see the dairy cows. It’s a sight to see! Then you go to the final place where you’ll have a light lunch with cheese meats, wine, and balsamic, all of which are produced by Claudio’s family. To top it off you’ll get a gift at the end and the chance to buy what you want but there is no pressure at all. Claudio will return you to the train station and you will have had an amazing, authentic experience. Have you booked your tour yet? Seriously this was my favorite part of our two week Italian vacation. Book Claudio’s tour already! You won’t be sorry! Ciao!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Great food and great tour guides! Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour with a great tour guide. Very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Pub Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia