Top Emilia-Romagna Skip-the-Line Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Art & Culture
Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Arts & Design
Museum Tickets & Passes
Private and Luxury
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Private Sightseeing Tours
Luxury Car Tours
Food & Drink
6 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Motor Valley is home to some of Italy’s most iconic car manufacturers, but the factories and museums are hard to get between. Save hours with this tour that takes you to three of the top destinations for sports car enthusiasts in Emilia Romagna: the Ferrari Museum; Lamborghini Museum and Factory; and Pagani Museum and Factory. Stop to taste the area’s famed traditional balsamic vinegar and relax over lunch.
Discover the behind-the-scenes story of Italy’s most celebrated automotive maker—and even experience what it’s like to sit behind the wheel of a supercar—when you book advance tickets to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Secure your tickets before you travel and, upon arrival, skip the museum lines and head right in. Once inside, explore at your own pace, marvel at the vehicles on display, and learn all about Ferrari’s history. Your tickets also entitle you to try the Formula 1 Simulator located a short distance from the museum.
It’s not every day that you can see a rare Stradivarius violin. With a ticket to Cremona’s Violin Museum, you can admire a number of these instruments crafted by Antonio Stradivari in the 17th century along with other historic instruments. Learn about the history and production of violins, as well as the techniques used by Cremona’s most famous master luthier to create his legendary instruments, with an audio guide.
Explore the private home Pavarotti built in his beloved hometown, transformed by the Pavarotti Foundation into a museum housing his exceptional collection of personal items, unseen memorabilia, costumes and awards gathered throughout his artistic career. Save hassle by booking in advance Experience the personality and charisma of Pavarotti through the house he built
Only 50 kilometers south of Parma, you will experience a time travel back to the Medieval age. At the heart of the enchanting Ceno valley lies the small but characteristic village of Bardi, overlooked by a perfectly mantained fortress. The wonders of history and nature will be accompanied by the gastronomic excellence of the area: Parmigiano cheese, whose production and exquisite taste will be widely explained during a private visit to a local dairy factory.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Archiginnasio is one of the most important buildings in Bologna. Located in the heart of the historic city center, it was the seat of the ancient University of Bologna - the oldest continuously operating university in the world. Today, the incredible architecture and history of the ancient university's library and anatomical theater can be seen up close, making for an incredible encounter with one of the most culturally significant buildings in the world. And finally, a fabulous tasting of local products in the nearby quadrilateral market
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Skip-the-Line Tours in Emilia-Romagna?
The best Skip-the-Line Tours in Emilia-Romagna according to Viator travelers are:
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Emilia-Romagna are taking additional safety precautions?
These Emilia-Romagna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Emilia-Romagna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Emilia-Romagna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Aquafan Riccione Tours & Tickets
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & Tickets
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & Tickets
- Este Castle (Castello Estense) Tours & Tickets
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi) Tours & Tickets
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & Tickets
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano) Tours & Tickets
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & Tickets
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & Tickets
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & Tickets
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & Tickets
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti) Tours & Tickets
- Oltremare Tours & Tickets
- Bologna University Quarter Tours & Tickets
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura) Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna) Tours & Tickets
- Beach Village Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale) Tours & Tickets
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia