* A traveler said: "Patio our guide was excellent, so knowledgeable and spoke great English. We learnt so much about the history of Spain and Cordoba on this tour. Great if you have stamina and like lots of information. We were also lucky that we were a small group so it felt very personalised."
* A traveler said: "Great monument We are french Visit in french language with our guide Mr Córdoba who is very skilled on the subject We did several guided tour and we can tell that Mr Cordoba was the best guide we had Spécial thanks to him"
* A traveler said: "It was our first time and it was great. Very nice, quiet and relaxing time. It was wonderful to relax and have a break in our itinerary"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was superb. He was well versed in Córdoba history and his insights were deep and made the tour so much more interesting."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour through La Mezquita. Olivia was very informative and spiced the tour with a sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "Gershon was amazing, incredibly knowledgeable and funny. We learned about both the history and the present. His tour was one of the highlights of our ten day trip."
* A traveler said: "Acknowledgement of muslims and benefits of architecture in Spain Really great guide Thanks for the amazing time"
* A traveler said: "Great tour that shows you more about the future of the cordoba mosque. The guide was fun and exciting. Thank you Angela."
* A traveler said: "The Mezquita is arguably the most wonderful edifice I have ever explored. Evolving over generations, it seems harmonious in style but our guide explained and wove the most amazing facts about its history, construction, political and social connections,"
* A traveler said: "Juan was amazing. He is very knowledgable and we learned a lot from him. You can tell that he is very passionate about Andalusian history. Great tour and tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Burro, was punctual in picking us up from the hotel in Sevilla. He was a careful driver, and pleasant conversationalist. He also knew the landscape and trees of the countryside, as well as the history of the country."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Tour guide was very informative. Would recommend to others. What a beautiful place, Not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "If you like archeology and learning about the history of the places you visit, then this tour is for you!! We loved it! Angie, our guide was FABULOUS and extremely knowledgeable, answered all our questions. It was just me and my husband, so essentially a private tour. We highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an exciting experience! Its a sherry tasting with tapas, and the host is very friendly and full of knowledge. We got a private session at his shop of delicacies, all from Cordoba district. We learned a lot, and the sherry was very tastefull."
* A traveler said: "Angel Jr. was our guide and he was fantastic - very knowledgeable, nice, and with a good sense of humor. I found this tour to be fascinating and would definitely recommend it. We were there in February, and although it was almost 70 degrees F outside, it was cold inside the mosque and I was glad I had my jacket with me."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours in the world, our tour guide Joaquin Knowledge was amazing. The history of Córdoba made the most important cities in Spain. I would recommend the 4 hour tour."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I have taken. A little disorganized in beginning but once they got everyone in the right groups it was excellent. We walked all of the most important monuments in Cordoba. hours of walking so make sure you have the right shoes and have the time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs (Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos)
- Viana Palace (Palacio de Viana)
- Art of Flamenco & Flavors of Córdoba (Tablao Flamenco Arte y Sabores de Córdoba)
- Plaza de Las Tendillas
- Caliphal Baths (Baños del Alcázar Califal)
- Medina Azahara
- Julio Romero de Torres Museum (Museo Julio Romero de Torres)
- Córdoba Synagogue (Sinagoga de Córdoba)
- Roman Bridge (Puente Romano)
- Mezquita (Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba)
- Cordoba Jewish Quarter (Judería de Córdoba)
- Tablao El Cardenal
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Alentejo