Top Cannes Half-day Tours
35 results | All Cannes Tours
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "Fred, our tour guide, was extremely professional, personable, and highly knowledgeable of the history of the areas visited. My family had a wonderful experience and a great time! Highly recommend Fred!"
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marie was wonderful, she was so informative and knowledgeable about cannes & Nice. She even made sure we were able to stop at a Starbucks so my son could continue his cup collection."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antoine was fantastic and we had a really great day in spite of the rainy weather. We visited some beautiful medieval towns and got to enjoy the landscape on the countryside. It was a very nice day trip from Cannes."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, maintains time and warm behaviour.The tour is worth of money. Monaco is a happening country with big casinos."
* A traveler said: "Jenna our tour guide was awesome! She explained everything in beautiful English and was very knowledgeable about the history and places of interest."
* A traveler said: "He was very kind and helpful with a lots of knowledge were very satisfied,lofty of information Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. Daniel was very informative during the entire day trip. Highly recommend this. Tremendous views of bay from old town of Eze."
* A traveler said: "Everything was exactly as promised - a memorable evening, for sure Our guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning! We loved seeing this beautiful part of the world from the water. Our skipper provided towels, snacks, and snorkeling gear. He also customized our trip to our wishes. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very thorough and descriptive of the region and she gave us extra time in the various stops along the way."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great. First class catamaran. Crew was very helpful and collaborative at the time of snorkeling, Stand up paddle boarding or kayaking. Food provided at lunch time was great and generous. The only negative part was that because We took the half day tour, we were dropped at an island close to Cannes (25 minutes ferry) and we did not know that was going to happen. The brochure did not say it and the reservation we did via Víator did not state that either. Despite that, we had a fantastic day and would highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria