Top Cannes Full-day Tours
61 results | All Cannes Tours
* A traveler said: "Fred, our tour guide, was extremely professional, personable, and highly knowledgeable of the history of the areas visited. My family had a wonderful experience and a great time! Highly recommend Fred!"
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had a fantastic time. I think our tour guide did a great job of showing us as much as possible, while at the same time allowing us to have free time to wander and explore by ourselves. I feel like I learned so much about the region and the towns we visited. It was truly a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antoine was fantastic and we had a really great day in spite of the rainy weather. We visited some beautiful medieval towns and got to enjoy the landscape on the countryside. It was a very nice day trip from Cannes."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Rolf did a great Job. He has very good knowledge about the region and its history. We had enough time in Sanremo and the beautiful village Dolceaqua. I can definitely recommend this guide and the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marie was wonderful, she was so informative and knowledgeable about cannes & Nice. She even made sure we were able to stop at a Starbucks so my son could continue his cup collection."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, maintains time and warm behaviour.The tour is worth of money. Monaco is a happening country with big casinos."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. Daniel was very informative during the entire day trip. Highly recommend this. Tremendous views of bay from old town of Eze."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! First of all, Renier, our guide was super friendly and set a great tone amongst all of the group, even though we didn't know each other, it felt like a little community. He was knowledgeable and answered questions so effortlessly. Secondly, I thought the tour was perfectly paced. I felt we had a perfect amount of time at every stop. The overall number of hours in the tour was just perfect! It didn't feel too long or too short. I would 100% recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "He was very kind and helpful with a lots of knowledge were very satisfied,lofty of information Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour off a cruise to see the french riviera and our guide Rene was Awesome!! He was very informative, knowledgeable and gave us the time we needed to explore in the various towns......too bad we didn't have more time to see more that day......thank you Rene!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Ingrid was wonderful. I don’t want to say more. Asking for a minimum words is very annoying. Only doing this for Ingrid"
* A traveler said: "Perie is fantastic guide and human being. We had just the perfect trip and it was tailor made to our liking and he just looked after us as we were long lost family. This is what you all need...."
* A traveler said: "We were very happy with our tour guide Alexander. He did a great job of showing us the highlights of Monaco and Eze. We especially enjoy the trip to the top of the mountain that overlooked Monaco"
* A traveler said: "Camelia was a great tour guide. She gave detailed explanation of every attraction that she brought us to. Very friendly and exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "This was a very pleasant sight seeing experience. Our guide personalised this for us. Antibes is beautiful with the produce market adding to the overall experiences of this trip. Our guide Thieri was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning! We loved seeing this beautiful part of the world from the water. Our skipper provided towels, snacks, and snorkeling gear. He also customized our trip to our wishes. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sugr was so enthusiastic he took us to all the places we asked and more. He had good knowledge and our group was very impressed .The private small group is totally good , no waiting for others and we spent more time in places we wanted to. Sugr is highly recommended."
Private Tour of the French Riviera from Cannes Including Eze, Monaco, Cannes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence
* A traveler said: "The only thing we didt like was that we didt get a guide, just a driver. He just drove us to very beautiful places but didnt explain them to us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria