* A traveler said: "very helpful staff, wine kept flowing, good musicians, and the food was hot and plentiful. would highly recomend."
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING. Highly recommend to everyone! The food was great and once the sun sets, the buildings light up and are beautiful to see."
* A traveler said: "A simple pre-order so you have a ticket before you get to Széchenyi Spa. Wonderful customer service because I had to change the day of my visit and it was an easy process. Please bring your own slippers and towel. Get the massage and a private cabin for your belongings and changing. Both are worth the money. I pretty much spent the whole day here. I didn't really like the indoor pools. So I enjoyed the tan that I received."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour of the city. You need to go the the central location to pickup the ticket. The boat tour is also nice to see the city from another prospective. There is a nice square near the boat landing (no. 6)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and highly recommended tour! Wonderful wineries (each was different). Good variety of wines"
* A traveler said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveler said: "A great experience!! Sebastian was excellent, and extremely knowledgeable. The value for money was great. I would highly recommend this event"
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was very knowledgeable and charming. We enjoyed our tour immensely! This tour was such a great overview of the city and a fun way to get to know the lay of the land."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome. Barbara was our guide, she was fun and knowledgeable. Great way to see Budapest."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect, for that money its the better cruise ! You must do this if you go in Budapest….."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round Budapest and our guide really know his city and it's history. Highly recommended😀"
* A traveler said: "Had a lot of fun in the beerspa. Staff was very helpfull and explained in a nice way the ingredients used within the spa. Last but not least; the beers tasted great!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Nora was a perfect guide. We share the visit of the 3 stops visegrad estergem and sztendre."
8 days European Highlights PRIVATE TOUR from Budapest including Budapest Vienna Prague and Bratislava
* A traveler said: "If you have a day to spare in Budapest, this is a great option for you to consider. Bratislava may not be as popular as the neibouring capital cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest but it has its charms. And quirks. And history. Our tour guide, Susan , is fantastic. No problems at all with our booking."
* A traveler said: "Suzanna was wonderful and our driver was so friendly and informative. They made our arrival from the airport to our drop off at the hotel so easy and stress free."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Attila. He did a great job of explaining everything, took us to beautiful places, and was a very kind man. We learned so much from him and it was fun to tour the city on these scooters. A very recommendable experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3D Gallery Budapest
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Memento Park
- Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)
- Budapest Danube River
- Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac)
- House of Parliament (Országház)
- Budapest City Park (Városliget)
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)
- Budapest Pinball Museum
- House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Kiscell Museum (Kiscelli Múzeum)
- Lake Balaton
- Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)
- Zwack Museum and Visitors' Centre
- Castle Hill (Várhegy)
- Széchenyi Thermal Baths (Széchenyi Gyógyfürdo)
- Gellért Hill (Gellert-Hegy)
- Matthias Church (Mátyás Templom)
- Váci Street (Váci Utca)
- Budapest Jewish Quarter (District VII)
- Hungarian Jewish Museum and Archives (Magyar Zsidó Múzeum és Levéltár)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria