Top Boca Raton Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Boca Raton Tours
Our guests fly the highest Florida will allow using 800ft of line over the crystal clear Atlantic waters. Many of our guests view dolphins, sea turtles, and much more during their ride. Parasailing with us isn’t just a flight in the air, it’s the memory of a lifetime.
Enjoy a private deep sea fishing trip for up to six people with an experienced local angler. Sit back and relax as the 52-foot vessel takes your group to the captain’s favorite fishing spots, where you might catch sailfish, kingfish, wahoo, red snapper, or mahi-mahi. Catch and release or let the crew clean your bounty to take with you.
Our very unique, immersive adventures are the only ones of their kind. We, unlike other companies, provide your very own remote, interactive, live host to assist and encourage you along. Our specially hand-crafted adventures are equal parts tour, creative challenge, detective hunt, and social experiment! Guests get to discover in an alternate reality our favorite hidden gems off the beaten trail and creatively interpret fun art, history, and culture clues - for points! They get to enjoy fame and glory while appearing on our website’s international leaderboard, no matter what their score. They get to essentially race other teams in other cities, even if they don’t have competitors who have signed up in their city! Get ready to local authors, experience the favorite hangouts only known by locals, discover unusual oddities, and so much more!
ABOUT ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK The Arusha National Park, a small (137 sq km) but beautiful African park, is the closest Tanzanian National Wildlife Park to both the famous “safari town” of Arusha (29 km), as well as the Kilimanjaro International Airport, thus making it ideal for day safaris, even from Moshi (65 km). Not only is the wildlife in the Arusha National Park abundant, but it is also one of the most beautiful and topographically varied game reserves in Tanzania. The African Arusha National Park’s three most significant features include the rugged Mount Meru (Tanzania’s second highest peak at 4566m),
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Boca Raton?
The best Outdoor Activities in Boca Raton according to Viator travelers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Boca Raton are taking additional safety precautions?
These Boca Raton experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Boca Raton are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Boca Raton may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets