Top Bergamo Likely To Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Bergamo Tours
Forget stressful and crowded public transports! Don't get crazy in finding a parking spot in Bellagio for your car! This is so easy! Simply jump on a beautiful Venetian-style boat and have a comfortable seat! Enjoy the way to Bellagio and prepare the list of all the presents you have to do for your family and friends back home! When in Bellagio you have 2 hours of free time to visit around and do your shopping! Our map and suggestions will help you in your mission. After all your walking up and down the historical alleys, just go back to the dock and your driver will be there waiting for you on his Venetian-style boat! So easy and so charming! So “Lake Como” we dare say… Now relax a bit on your way back, open up the bottle of Prosecco and toast to this VIP morning! We’re pretty sure you’ll also say that you had an iconic “Lake Como” VIP experience.
Enjoy a personalized experience of the Franciacorta region with this private tour from Milan. Travel in a private vehicle with a personal driver who will be at your disposal for the entire tour as you discover the beautiful Lake Iseo, visit one of the region's best Franciacorta wineries, and explore the town of Bergamo.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Cruise on Lake Como! prepare yourself to spend a day truly as a VIP! Small groups for a unique and authentic experience. Jump on a beautiful Venetian-style boat used only for our group. Most of the proposals on the lake generally offer transits by regulars crowded ferries that do not allow a good view of the beauties around.This tour lasts about 4 hours: 3 hours total on board + stops in Varenna and Bellagio. No crowd, no stress… Just you, your driver and your thoughts! 15-minutes coffee break in Varenna before the best part of the cruise: Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello, Villa La Cassinella and many other beautiful architectures and stunning landscapes. Don’t forget to toast to Life with a glass of Prosecco while you stare at this romantic views! You’ll then meet Isola Comacina, a little islands rich in history and nature before arriving in Bellagio, “The Pearl of Lake Como”, Here you stop for about 1 hour and you’re free to visit around with our map (designed by us!).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Likely To Sell Out in Bergamo?
The best Likely To Sell Out in Bergamo according to Viator travelers are:
What Likely To Sell Out in Bergamo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bergamo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Likely To Sell Out in Bergamo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bergamo may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets