Top Beaune Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Beaune Tours
If you are staying in Burgundy, do not miss a tasting of the region's famous elegant wine. This tasting and cellar tour experience takes place at Château de Villars Fontaine Domaine de Montmain, a winery in the heart of the Burgundy wine region. You'll learn about their well-aged wine and taste samples of varietals over 20 years old.
Immerse yourself in one of the world’s great wine regions on this four-night, self-guided bike tour from Beaune. The itinerary includes a two-night stay in Beaune—a scenic, medieval village considered Burgundy’s wine capital—and two nights in the village of Vougeot, famed for its grand cru vineyard. Enjoy ample time at your leisure to explore the countryside by bicycle, visit top wineries (tastings own expense), drop by jam and cheese producers, and otherwise see (and taste) the highlights of the area.
Take advantage of our experience of more than 20 years in Burgundy, of our network of reliable and quality partners. What makes us unique: the flexibility and adaptability of our offers. We build your experience with you and for you.
Breeze around the Burgundy wine region by bike on this memorable full-day wine tasting tour, including lunch. Glide through the vineyards of the Côte de Beaune, stopping to snap photos of picturesque villages and majestic châteaux. Learn about the importance of ‘terroir’ and the fine art of wine production as you visit family-run wineries and wine cellars, and taste a variety of regional wines.
The Burgundy wine region produces some of France’s most expensive wines and is renowned for its Chardonnay and Pinot Noirs. On this private tour from Beaune, explore both the Cote de Nuits and Cote de Beaune appellations, and enjoy a custom-made itinerary, including winery visits, guided wine tastings, and the chance to sample Premier and Grand Cru wines.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
See an entirely new perspective on France’s scenic Burgundy region when you embark on a hot-air balloon ride. Make your way to Beaune, where, after a brief introduction, you’ll take to the skies. As you travel between Beaune and Dijon, admire the vineyards, medieval villages, and chateaux from the air, and learn more about the sights from your guide. Upon landing, you’ll enjoy a traditional Champagne toast.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Beaune?
The best Multi-day Tours in Beaune according to Viator travelers are:
What Multi-day Tours in Beaune are taking additional safety precautions?
These Beaune experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Multi-day Tours in Beaune are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Beaune may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets